Morris works to build and maintain the trust of local communities where we operate. In addition, a number of Morris employees help in community fundraising campaigns, volunteering in a variety of capacities to help many local organizations and charities.
We have supported:
- Ronald McDonald House
- University of Saskatchewan, College of Agriculture and Bioresources
- University of Saskatchewan, College of Engineering
- Parkland College, Yorkton
- Autism Services
- Saskatchewan and Manitoba Farmers with Disabilities
- United Way
- Red Cross
- Food Banks
Each year we receive a number of worthy requests for support. We focus our resources towards agriculture, health and wellness, and community development. We also consider and provide year-to-year funding and sponsorship within these areas. Your request must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the event deadline, no more than one request annually.
We do not provide sponsorship or funding to:
- Retire deficits or fund operating expenses, loans, lotteries or cash prizes
- Individuals, political organizations, candidates or campaigns
- Trade associations/organizations, unions or employee groups
- Initiatives to benefit an identifiable individual or family
- Fraternities and sororities
- Animal advocacy organizations
ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS
- Review the eligibility guidelines.
- Click apply online to begin the online application form.
- After your application has been submitted, you will receive an email acknowledgement receipt of your request. The application will be reviewed and you will be provided an update within 15 business days of your submission.
- Email is the best way for us to notify you as to the status of your request.