Morris Equipment Ltd. adheres to the principles regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information contained in Canadian Federal Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
Through our regular course of business (purchases, warranties, surveys, contests, etc.) we may have your personal information in our files. This might include one or more of the following:
- Your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and fax number
- Land location
- Date of birth
- Financial and credit information
- Preference information
- Insurance information
- Product ownership information
- Credit card numbers
Morris Equipment makes every reasonable effort to protect your personal information and access to this information is limited to specifically authorized personnel. This information is kept for as long as needed to meet the reasons for which it was collected in the first place, or to serve you the customer; and, for as long as is required by law.
We may collect, use or disclose this information to:
- Process your purchase and deliver the product.
- Support and service your purchase through update information, warranty information, product improvement or recall programs. This may include the disclosure of your information to third parties who also provide products and services related to your purchase.
- Assess creditworthiness, monitor your purchasing history or collect a debt.
- Where disclosure is required or compelled by law.
- Offer you goods and services through marketing and promotional means.
Please note that Morris Equipment may use or disclose information without specific consent when authorized by PIPEDA.
By providing us with your personal information you have and are consenting to the above uses and disclosures.
Morris Equipment Ltd.
2131 Airport Drive
Saskatoon, SK S7L 7E1