Turn Your Purchase Into Savings
If you purchased new Morris equipment between September 1, 2018 and November 30, 2018, you can turn 4% of that purchase into a rebate credit for your next Morris parts purchase.
Take Part in Steel of a Deal
- Applies to any new qualifying Morris seeding, tillage, or field finishing equipment purchased between September 1, 2018 and November 30, 2018.
- Register your purchase by uploading your dealer contract/invoice.
- Make a Morris parts purchase within 3 years after your purchase is delivered.
- Redeem your rebate credit by uploading your dealer contract/invoice.
Q. What Morris equipment qualifies for the Steel of a Deal Parts Credit Program?
Qualifying equipment includes all new Morris seeding, tillage and field finishing products of any size or width:
- Air Carts - 9 Series, 9s Series, CX8105
- Air Drills/Seeders – Quantum, C2 Contour, RAZR, Maxim II, Concept
- Packer/Harrow Bars – Rangler III, Field Pro
Q. Does this offer apply to ProAG bale handling equipment?
No, ProAg equipment purchases are not eligible for this offer. See the full list of qualifying equipment here.
Q. When is the deadline to register my purchase?
As long as your purchase was completed between September 1 and November 30, 2018, you can register your purchase at any time before you receive delivery of your new product.
Q. How will you calculate my parts rebate credit?
Your parts rebate credit will be determined based on 4% of the dealer invoiced equipment cost only. Delivery, freight, pre-delivery inspection and any applicable taxes or fees are not eligible for the rebate credit program.
Q. Is the program open to residents of Canada and the United States?
Yes, this program is open to all customers in Canada and the United States.
Q. What if I sell my equipment before I use my parts rebate credit?
Your credit stays with you. It is non-transferable.